ON-SITE FLU VACCINATION CLINIC LAYOUT - SHOTS ON SITE FLU CLINIC
SOS Employer High-Volume Influenza Vaccination On-SIte Clinic Set-Up Schematic showing 1) screening area with SOS screeners outside the clinic area to determine high-risk patients to enter the clinic or not high-risk to exit. 2) An employee waiting area for education and communication is at the on-site clinic entrance. Staff greet and guide clients. 3) Registration and form completion area with multiple stations consist of tables and chairs for filling out forms. [Employees should be prepared to sign our standard consent form and present a valid driver's license, insurance card and Social Security Number.] Shots on Site Medical and other support staff are available here to answer any employee questions or address concerns while protecting employee privacy.
4) Next station is for payment. Employees should be prepared to sign our standard consent form and present a valid driver's license, insurance card and Social Security Number. 5) SOS Staff directs employees to vaccination lines. 6) SOS staff directs employees to vaccination tables. 7) Shots On Site vaccinators and assistants are at each station. SOS runners keep vaccinators and assistants supplied. 8) Employer's staff directs vaccinated clients to exit.
- Title: SOS On-Site Flu Clinic Set-Up Map
- Link: http://www.shotsonsite.com/images/employers/SOSEmployerOnSiteFluVaxClinicSet-Up.jpg
- Source: CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Category: Vaccines, Flu, Employee Health, Flu Clinic Management, On-Site Clinic Set-Up, Vaccination Logistics
- Immunization Type: Influenza, dTap, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B
- Date Posted: June 18, 2015
- Tags: flu,flu shots,immunization,vaccine,on-site clinic map,employers,human resources,employee health,industrial hygiene,